Monday, April 9, 2007

The Tan Identity.

Is that guy following me?

Went to get my Visa today. On the way whilst catching the LRT, I see a carrabean looking fella with dreadlocks, sunnies, camo pants, and military boots staring at me from across the entire length of the train. Disturbing, but I thought nothing of it.

So I got off at my station, and proceeded to walk to the embassy. After completing my errand, I had some lunch, and walked back to the LRT to head back home. All in all, roughly 2 hours.

The train nears the platform, and as it pulls in, guess who is standing next to me.

Yep, it was him. And guess who he was staring at. Yep, it was me.

So all the while, he keeps staring at me. I get off at my station, and as the train pulls away, I see him staring at me through the window.

..

Guess he liked my shirt.

Coincidences. bah.. very strange.

No comments: